We are heading towards the end of Spationomy. On 22 August we are having a Final conference, a multiplier event where all the project results is presented. Besides, we will ceremonially introduce Spationomy methodology – a book published under the Springer-Nature. We also have a nice surprise for you all. So please, do not hesitate and attend the event. More info and registration form is here.
- 13.15-14.00 – Autonomous Vehicles, Geodata and the Stack
- Sam Hind, Siegen (DE)
- 14.15-15.00 – From Colourful Views to Scientific Thoughts – Manned and Unmanned Earth Observation in Classrooms
- Andreas Rienow, Bochum (DE)
- 15.15-16.00 – Virtual Lecture on the Concept of Flipped Classroom
- Bouke Van Gorp, Utrecht (NL)