The Spationomy Final Conference represents the “grand finale” of the Erasmus+ project Spatial Exploration of Economic Data – methods of interdisciplinary analytics. This one-day conference will take place at Moravian Business College in Olomouc (Czechia) and is be divided into two parts – a) students’ conference and b) strategic partnership conference. The conference is opened to a wider audience, including local community, with an objective to share project outcomes of the Spationomy more widely among interested stakeholders. The conference will cover all the students’ outcomes as well as project partners’ scientific papers.
The conference will also reflect lessons learnt and best practices from the project as a whole. Moreover, the final project methodological output – Spationomy book – will be ceremonially presented. The schedule is designed to create an open-discussion environment complemented with practical demonstrations of the project activities.
1) Opening session (10:00 – 12:30)
- About the project
- Keynote speakers
- Gina Bloodworth (Central Washington University, USA) and Naomi Petersen (Salisbury University, USA)
- Igor Hočevar (ZZi company, Slovenia)
- Monika Csapo (Cesim Oy, Finland/Hungary)
- Partneship presentations
- Experiences, memories and stories
2) Lunch (12:30 – 13:30)
3) Project outputs (13:30 – 14:30)
- Tangible and non-tangible outcomes
- Numbers, students’ projects, simulation game, learning and teaching materials
- Research outputs and ceremonial launch of the Spationomy Book
4) Students presentations (15:00 – 16:00)
- Students will present their experiences from the Spationomy project
5) Workshops (16:30 – 17:30)
- Simulation game (emission allowances round)
- Interactive lectures (four corners flash “drop-ins”)
6) Dinner & Grill & Party (19:00 – 00:00)
- All you can eat&drink dinner (Czech traditional cousine & vegetarian dishes)
- Spationomy band – unplugged concert
- Beer contest
- Grill on terrace
- Chill-out zone with “all inclusive” service (snacks, soft drinks, coffee, tea, etc.) from 9 a.m. till 8 p.m.
- The conference is “baby-friendly” – there will be a separate space for babies/children with toys and babysitter in the Chill-out zone.
- Registration desk open from 9 a.m.